Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Planes

It's crazy to think that only a few short years ago I had never been on a plane. Now I've been on more than I can count. Wonderful world of technology, I'm sitting in one now as I write this, headed off to Florida for a work trip. I'm SO READY for the sunshine! I see God's grace on me being sick all this past week, especially during a time when I'm NOT traveling. This past week I've been so sick, but even in the midst of very real trials, He whispers to my heart through His Word. God works even the worst circumstances together for my good (Romans 8:28)- I can be encouraged by this through it all.

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip. Glad you are back to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO thankful that you are feeling well, sweet friend! i saw your emails to the knee team and was praying!! ENJOY florida and come back and tell us about it:)

    ReplyDelete