Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Give, Share, Enter to Win!


 I will be back in Haiti soon!

7 weeks
just 7
that's it now

 I will be at Well Being Orphanage, helping out there,
surrounded by children that I have already fallen in love with.

As well as ministering to a new children's home
filled with precious little treasures
called Loving Heart.



Can we say excited?!?!
But I need your help desperately!

My plane tickets have been purchased and all,
I'm ready to go, but there is one thing...
I'm still in need of donations!

Here is how you can help me AND enter to win a $50 gift card 
to Barnes and Noble that I will be giving away.



Every $25 donation= 5 entries

(So $50= 10 entries, $75= 15 and so forth)

...also...

Share my blog on Facebook= 1 entry
Follow my blog= 1 entry

You must comment on this blog post 
with the amount of entries you have
OR
 email the amount of entries to me at
 newmerciesdaily@gmail.com

Last day to enter is next Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Winner will be drawn and announced on here September 7, 2012

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could give~but posted your blog sticker on my blog...hope it will send others your way. Praying your support will come in, your heart will be prepared, and the work will Glorify God!
    Keep up the God work.

    ReplyDelete