Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Lake


I headed down to the lake today. The water was so peaceful.
I sat down and opened up my bible.

It opened to
The 23rd Psalm

                      thank. you. Lord.
                              ... just what I needed to see today

Verses 1-3 spoke to my heart BIG time

The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want. 

 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.

He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake. 

 I took some pictures to remember the moment...

He restores my soul.

                          ...yes...
                                      He does.

3 comments:

  1. Alisha,
    What a wonderful time with the Lord! Blessings on your day!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! and am rather jealous of that gorgeous lake you have near by. so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time spent by the water is always refreshing! : )

    ReplyDelete