Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In AWE

Throughout the last week I've said: 
"I stand in AWE of You, God" many times over.

Well today I can't even stand in AWE. 
I feel blown over by God's goodness! 

So in AWE of Him I need to sit down. Really.

His blessings overflow---
.joy
.love
.peace. 

These good gifts are SO full in my heart:

"Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom.  For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." -Luke 6:38

People you can't out-give God. You can't. So GIVE.

And while your at it PRAY too!
 Pray every day, all day, and at any given moment. 
Prayer is SO VERY powerful! I can't say it enough.
It's your relationship with The Lord.

As you can see I'm excited! 

...And if you think I'm a looney with so much JOY today
 that's just fine
 because I love The Lord.

He took a woman like me depressed and full of fear I was...
 and set me free
and changed my life
...so regardless I will still praise His name with my
v.e.r.y.     l.a.s.t.       b.r.e.a.t.h.

 I have over a dozen posts on my heart to write about God's goodness in just the last week! 

I suppose by the time I even get to sharing half of them though there will be a dozen more. 

(Which will be a good problem to have, right?!) 

As He leads me with what to share and what not to.
...and when to share...
I can boldly say that His timing is always perfect.
Thank You Lord for giving me wisdom, thank You Lord, thank You!
You protect Your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment