Saturday, February 4, 2012

my parents house

I got out of work early today, so I drove to my parents house. It's been weeks since I've stopped over. We have a lot of people in our family, so there is always someone over and some sort of excitement going on.

I love spending time with them and at one point I was laughing so hard, I almost peed my pants. Haha (Others were snorting n' such, but we won't say any names ;) I felt like I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.

Don't you just love those moments?! You know, when your laughing so hard that everything seems right in the world for a moment. Like a slice of heaven on earth. Laughter is the best medicine after a hard week!


P.S.-I have a fun God story to share on my heart... But tonight I'm too tuckered, so in the near future I plan to share it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment