Wednesday, February 8, 2012

P.U.S.H. (Pray Until Something Happens)

Taken in my kitchen- if you read my post yesterday, then you will know that I love the colorful light behind this cross :)

On a side-note- I dedicated this blog to the Lord to have His way with. Within one week- outside of the U.S. this blog has been visited by Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Germany, Romania, Australia, Chile, France, Netherlands, and Ukraine. WOW God! I think He's up to something BIG. Lord have Your Way, for Your Glory!
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




                         The One who holds this whole universe in His hands hears our prayers!  
                                                 The One who holds your circumstances.

                                       Don't like your circumstances very much? 
                                                                  Pray. 
                                         P.U.S.H. (Pray Until Something Happens) 


I was praying about today's post and what does He want me to talk about today? Prayer. :)

I'm calling everyone (yes you reading this, you too) to utilize the POWER of prayer TODAY!

Prayer was never meant to be linked up with these sorts of phrases: "Well we've done everything, all we can do now is pray."

Every bit of your strength. From your heart beat, to your breath, to the small strength you are using in your finger to scroll down this page--- Comes from God Almighty!

Don't you think coming to Him FIRST might be a good idea?
Oh yes, it's a good idea ;) (Matthew 6:33)

Do you only utilize prayer in the middle of a crisis, at church, over a meal, at bedtime, after a death?

Before I saw how POWERFUL prayer was I was the same way... Now all that has changed. For good.

Through Jesus, we have access to God the Father--- ALL THE TIME. 24/7!

Prayer (talking to, crying out to) Our Heavenly Father is one of the greatest things that the Lord gives to us!

I've heard: "I'm not as close to God as I want to be." My question is then: "Well, do you talk to Him? Do you read His Word?" When the answer is: "No." I think...

Imagine trying to be close to a friend, without talking to them. Imagine wanting to hear from a friend, but choosing to not read the letter they wrote to you. A relationship takes effort.

I can't wait to share many stories of answered prayers in my life soon on here! Really fun stories. And you know, He wants to do the same for you too. Really.

He is faithful.

If you need someone to pray with you, don't hesitate to email me: newmerciesdaily@gmail.com



                                        "Pray without ceasing." -1 Thessalonians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment